Research and Markets: Top 100 Foreign Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Companies Active in India: 2015
<0> Research and Markets: Top 100 Foreign Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Companies Active in India: 2015 </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior ManagerFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: , </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
In India, with a rising population level and higher national growth rates and income levels, the demand for medical devices is expected to grow at a rate of over 15% per year. India's free market environment, developed industry, investment in health infrastructure, increased demand for high quality medical devices, and agreements between foreign device manufacturers and Indian manufacturers are some of the main factors that are responsible for the growth of the Indian medical market.
In a bid to boost investment in the $7 billion medical device sector, the Indian government announced that foreign companies could now fully own existing medical device manufacturers in the country, without the need to get prior approvals. This easing of existing regulations has been done to encourage foreign direct investment since the domestic capital market was not able to provide the much needed investment in this sector.
However, there are presently a sizable number of foreign firms actively pursuing their businesses in India in this sector. The international companies in this field are using India as a manufacturing base by either setting up facilities of their own or by acquiring domestic manufacturers. And, FDI inflow will spur R&D and manufacturing innovations, in turn increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical electronic products. Advancement of medical electronic product quality and associated successful diagnostic rates are expected to create a spurt in adoption.
These 100+ foreign companies are a stepping-stone to enter India and therefore this report would be beneficial to pursue for making business decisions in this sector.
- Leading 100 medical devices/technology/supplies companies of foreign countries active in India
- Integration of company news and industry news, as well as rankings
- Important M&A and alliances with Indian companies
- India presence of foreign medical devices/technology/supplies companies
- R&D activities by foreign medical devices/technology/supplies companies in India
- Accuray Inc (United States)
- Accuray medical equipment (India) Private Limited
- Alcon Japan Ltd.(Japan)
- Alcon Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Alpha Pro Tech Limited (Canada)
- Ambu A/S (Denmark)
- Ambu India
- Amplifon India Pvt. Ltd.
- Amplifon SPA (Italy)
- Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- B. Braun Aesculap Japan Co., Ltd.(Japan)
- B.Braun Medical India Pvt. Ltd.
- B.L.J. Company Limited(Japan)
- BD India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bard India Healthcare Private Limited
- Bausch & Lomb Eyecare (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (United States)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (United States)
- Boston Scientific India Pvt. Ltd.
- C R Bard Inc (United States)
- CHC Group India
- CHC Healthcare Group (Taiwan)
- CareFusion Development Pvt. Ltd.
- Carefusion Corporation (United States)
- Coloplast (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Coloplast AS (Denmark)
- Coltene Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Coltene/Whaledent Private Ltd.
- Conmed Corporation (United States)
For more information visit