Research and Markets: Medical Device Market Opportunities in China, 2012
<0> Research and Markets: Medical Device Market Opportunities in China, 2012 </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
Medical Device Market Opportunities in China, 2012 quantifies, analyzes, and forecasts the trends and opportunities in the Chinese medical devices market. The report provides a complete roadmap and essential data for current and hopeful competitors selling medical devices and products in China. Historical data covers 2007-2010, most recent actual year data is for 2011, and forecasts extend through 2014.
Coverage in This Report:
- Key Population Data, Trends, Indicators (2007-2014)
- Key Economic Data, Trends, Indicators (2007-2014)
- Key Healthcare Data, Trends, Indicators (2007-2014)
- Clinical Indicators & Statistics, by Segment (2007-2014)
- Disease Incidence & Prevalence Statistics, by Segment (2007-2014)
- Barriers to Entry for Medical Product Companies
- Regulatory Overview, Challenges and Path
- Channel Analysis & Potential Sales Models (Distributor, Direct, Hybrid, Other)
- Emerging Trends, Opportunities, and Market Outlook (2007-2014)
- Surgical Procedure Volumes, by Segment (2007-2014)
Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key population, economic and healthcare data and trends that a medical device manufacturer needs to know to be competitive in China?
- What are the disease incidence & prevalence data? What are the future trends? What do current and emerging patient caseloads look like? Where are the opportunities?
- Procedure volumes and growth differ dramatically within the different therapeutic areas in China. What is the volume of surgical procedures currently being performed in each therapeutic area? What are the growth trends? Where are the procedures being performed?
- What is the regulatory path for getting a medical device approved in China? What other market barriers or challenges exist?
- How does a medical product company access this market? What are the sales models -- distributor, direct sales force, hybrid, other?
- What other challenges and opportunities exist in China for current and hopeful market participants?
For more information visit .