Research and Markets: Europe Medical Device Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by the Presence of Advanced Healthcare Industry and Ageing Population
<0> Research and Markets: Europe Medical Device Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by the Presence of Advanced Healthcare Industry and Ageing Population </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior ManagerFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: , </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
The report titled Europe Medical Device Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by the Presence of Advanced Healthcare Industry and Ageing Population presents a comprehensive analysis of the industry aspects including market size by production value of medical devices market in Europe. The report also entails market share analysis and company profiles of major players operating in the medical devices market in Europe. The medical device market of Europe is mainly comprised of medical equipments such as consumables, orthopaedic devices, dental devices, respiratory devices, and ophthalmic devices which are manufactured in Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain. The future analysis, trends and developments, government regulations and segmentation by application have also been discussed in the industry research report.
The demand for medical devices has been growing owing to a mounting awareness for early diagnosis and treatment of countless disease states in European countries. Other factors propelling the escalating demand for medical devices are the ageing populace, growth in the number of better informed patients and the accessibility of enhanced technologies. In the recent years, medical devices industry in Europe has witnessed a continuous growth.
The key countries that have contributed significantly to the Europe medical devices market during 2008-2013 include Germany, UK and France. Germany is one of the major European markets and it has been observed that the country contributes immensely to the exports of medical devices. An increased investment in R&D on healthcare has played a fundamental role in the economic growth of Germany as it has resulted in improved health outcomes and extended years of life.
1. Europe Medical Devices Market Introduction
2. Europe Medical Devices Market Size, 2008-2013
3. Europe Medical Devices Market Segmentation
4. Europe Medical Device Market- Key Drivers
5. Trade Channel of Medical Devices in Europe
6. Trends in Europe Medical Devices Market
7. Mergers and Acquisitions in Medical Devices Market
8. Germany Medical Devices Market
9. France Medical Devices Market
10. The UK Medical Devices Market
11. Italy Medical Devices Market
12. Spain Medical Devices Market
13. Company Profiles of Major Players in Europe Medical Device Market
14. Europe Medical Device Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2014-2018
- Abbott Laboratories Limited
- Air Liquide Sante
- B Braun
- Drager Medical
- GE Healthcare Ltd
- Johnson and Johnson
- Otto Bock
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Medical
- Smith & Nephew
- Toshiba Healthcare
For more information visit