China Diabetes Management Devices Market Growth to be Driven by Rise in Sedentary Lifestyle and Life Expectancy and Patient Compliant Technologies Especially for Insulin Pump and CGM
LONDON and NEW YORK, May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
China, with 100 million diabetics has already outpaced other nations in terms of number of diabetics. Further, the market is estimated to grow many times as a large proportion of the population is pre-diabetic who may become diabetic in the near future. The China Diabetes Management Devices market comprises continuous glucose monitors (CGM), SMBG (self-monitoring blood glucose meters), manual insulin delivery products, glucose test strips, lancets, syringes, insulin pens and insulin pumps.
Growth of the diabetes market in China is driven by high prevalence of diabetes among the aging population, increased life expectancy, a surge in sedentary life style, unhealthy diet, high stress levels and increased disposable income. Also, to a large extent the market in terms of volume is boosted by low priced local products which make treatment affordable besides supporting adoption of new technology products such as insulin pump and CGM in hospital segment and insulin delivery products as well SMBG in the home-care segment.
'China Diabetes Management Devices - Market Trends, Forecast and Competitive Landscape, 2007 - 2020', a market intelligence report recently published by ABMRG, covers most diabetes management and diagnostic devices. It provides historical and statistically refined forecast data for the segments covered.
It not only puts forth a detailed overview of historical trends and forecasts (2007-2020), the annualized trends for sales in terms of value and volume, market growth, pricing (Average Selling Price or ASP), competitive landscape and market share, but offers a cross-category comparison, market drivers, market restrains and challenges. In addition, it presents an inclusive account of global industry developments for the past two years, including M&As, partnerships, clinical studies, pipeline, product approvals and launches, recalls and litigations, market dynamics and market drivers and restrains.
The key players in this market are Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT), ARKRAY INC., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE: BDX), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (ROG: SIX), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ), Lifescan, Inc., Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT), Novo Nordisk A/S (Copenhagen: NOVOb.CO #Reuters; NYSE: NVO), San Meditech (Huzhou) Co. Ltd, and Terumo CORPORATION (TSE: 4543).
Why one should buy this report
The report can be instrumental in making strategic decisions pertaining to:
- Competitive diabetes product launch
- Capital investments based on the forecast for high potential diabetes segments.
- Capitalization of opportunities in high-growth geographies and attractive diabetes markets.
- Identifying in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities, and recognizing potential business partners and M&A targets within the diabetes market.
- To plan and make capital investments based on the forecast for high potential diabetes devices segments.
- To prepare management and strategic presentations for the investors and shareholders.
- This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to the China diabetes devices market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and latest news, financial
Other strategic market reports:
- Australian Diabetes Management Devices Market, 2007 - 2020
- Asia Pacific Diabetes Management Market Outlook Through 2020
- Europe Diabetes Management Market Outlook Through 2020
ABMRG (Ace Business and Market Research Group) is a research and consulting firm focused on life sciences. It offers comprehensive research and analytical studies targeting various therapeutic sectors and market dynamics, vital trends, business strategies and clinical pipeline. Its cutting edge reports empower companies to make smarter, effective and faster strategic decisions for business growth.